Born Galveston, Texas. Raised Fort Worth, Texas. Admitted to practice of law in Colorado (2012).
Received LLM in Taxation (2013) and J.D. (2012) from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
- Mediation Clinic: Conducted mediations at County Courthouse involving a variety of small claims court disputes
- Wills Lab: Drafted and completed will, medical power of attorney, living will, and burial instructions for low income client
- Member, Elder Law Society
- Teaching Assistant, Criminal Procedure with Professor Kristian Miccio
- Peer Mentorship Program
Received B.A. in International Studies-Policy and Diplomacy (2009), with a Minor in Spanish from Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M Lechner Scholarship, Magna Cum Laude, University Honors, and Foundation Honors
- Study Abroad: University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain, Summer 2008
- Language tutor for Spanish college students.
- Annual continuing legal education as required by Colorado Supreme Court and New York State Bar Association, primarily in tax, business, estate planning, and ethics.
- Shupe and Associates, Denver, CO, Law Clerk, January 2012-May 2012
- Denver Probate Court, Denver, CO, Intern, May 2011–December 2011
- The Boney Law Firm, Denver, CO, Law Clerk, January 2011–May 2011
- Law Office of Kee A. Ables, PC, Fort Worth, TX, Law Clerk, Summer 2010
- American, Colorado, and Denver Bar Associations.
- A member of the Trust & Probate, Business Law, Tax, Solo and Small Firm Sections of the Colorado and American Bar Associations.
- Board member of the Women’s Estate Planning Council
- Dancing, traveling, art history, reading, skiing, outdoors
- Junior League of Denver
- Pi Beta Phi Denver Alumni Association